Monday, March 21, 2011

Blogging...only a decade or so behind

So along with blogging I'm considering those shoes with skates built in and using 'for-shizzle' in everyday conversations.
Okay for real, I figured this would be a good time to start doing this cuz I know that the upcoming Disneyworld smackdown is gonna go way too fast, and my memory is, well, let's say sketchy. So I'm thinking I'm gonna need to write it down. On a related note, my keys are on the counter next to my purse. (I know I will also not remember that.)
So lemme start with our first related purchase, Wayne's five-fingers shoes...pause for giggles... Okay, so he needed something to wear that could get wet, and he's not a flip flop kinda guy. And I have to say they are incredibly slimming on his feet. For sure the first time his size 14's ever looked like average size feet. It did take a couple of tries to get his toes in all the lil toe holes which was just a good time.
I  couldn't resist the pink ones. But the two webbed toes were not happening. But let me say, that if they had fit I'd have bought them, bedazzled them and rocked um all over Florida.
So I guess this is the end of my first blog. Every time I write blog I feel like a goober....blog, yep goober.

And I also added the fb note about why she's going on the make a wish trip since I'm gonna be writing a lot about it. For goodness sakes if you've read it, don't read it again. Just think about Wayne's new shoes...giggles. He's such a stud, for-shizzle.

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes with skates are dangerous and I recently discovered what Snoop Dog is actually saying when he says that. So glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete