Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank you isn't enough

So this morning I'm looking on Snapfish at thank you cards to send out for donors. I'm scrolling thru all the designs and just none of them seems right. Maybe it's just too much to put in a note card.
And since this won't fit in a card I'm hoping I can fit at least part of it in this blog. Here goes...
Every time I check my CF Great Strides page and see you've donated, I tear up.
I get that big goofy, girly grin with watery eyes and know that we are so blessed.
Some days this fight can feel so lonely, tiresome and oh do I get tired of trying to find creative ways to ask for donations.
Every donation, whether big or small, reminds me that I am not alone. That my friends and family are in this with me. That they believe this is not only a fight worth fighting, but also a fight worth winning.
She is my rainbow and my heart.
Oh we're going to make cards, and I will be sending them out. But I can't find a way to fit a knock you to the floor kinda hug in a card. A sniffly, sobbing thank you on a paper.


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:20-22
Thank you for believing my daughter's life is a treasure.

Shout outs:
Cara & Thayne Harrison thank you!
Garrett Ledgerwood thank you!
Granny and Grandpa thank you!
Aunt Colleen and Uncle Roy thank you!
Stacy Barros thank you!
Mary Nell thank you!
Rosta William thank you!
Diana Gann thank you!
Terri Cox thank you!
Slade Jones thank you!
Beth Cook thank you!
Bruce and Amy Fielder thank you!
Cynthia Wentworth thank you!
Mom and Dad thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment